The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally announced the much-awaited results for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), 2023.
This comes after the Tier-I results were declared on September 19th, followed by the Tier-II exam conducted in computer-based mode on October 26th and 27th.
Only those who scored high enough in both parts of the Tier-II Paper I (Section I and II) could move on to the final stage. This last stage required taking a computer knowledge test and a typing speed test, unless you were applying for the Statistical Investigator (SI) Grade II position. If you didn’t score well enough in both parts of Paper I, you couldn’t take the final stage at all.
How To Check SSC CGL Final Result 2023
- Visit the SSC website: Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission: https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Find the results section: Look for the “Results” section on the homepage. It might be a dropdown menu when you hover over or click it.
- Choose the CGLE results: In the “Results” menu, find and click on the option for “Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)”.
- Locate the final result link: On the CGLE results page, look for a specific link that says “Final Result of CGLE 2023”. Click this link to move forward.
- Enter your details: You might need to enter your exam details, like your roll number and birthdate. Make sure you enter them correctly.
- See your results: Once you provide the information, your SSC CGL 2023 Final Result will appear. Carefully review your results and download the document for future reference.
Now you can easily check your SSC CGL 2023 final results!